PIF refers to Publication Impact Factor powered by International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR). The Publication Impact Factor (PIF) evaluates and ranks the Journal/Serial Publication on quantitative and qualitative basis for academic excellence. PIF is evaluated on the basis of numerous key parameters like Citation of Research Papers published in Journal, Research Quality of papers published, Quality of publication, Referencing and reference citation, Indexing & Abstracting, Editorial quality, Consistency of Publication and Research Paper's publication relevance to domain of title.
- Journal/Serial Publication having a valid ISSN (Online / Print).
- Journal/Serial Publication having published minimum two Issues.
The Publication Impact Factor (PIF) is calculated on yearly basis on a 100 point scale. The Journal/Serial Publication submitted for assignment of PIF will be evaluated on the basis of following qualitative and quantitative parameters.
- Scientific/Publication Quality
- Manuscript/Publishing Quality
- Presentational Quality
- Editorial Quality
- Citation Count: -The number of papers/articles cited for the respective year of publication.
- Originality: - Original Research, innovation of new ideas or further enhancements, new approaches to solving existing problems. Strict Plagiarism Policy.
- Scientific Quality:- Scientific validity of fact, methods, calculations and Results
- Journal Discipline: - Research Paper's publication relevance to domain of title
- Indexing and Abstracting: - Journal's presence in various Indexing Services, Research Databases, directories and Listings.
- Uniform Textual Format: -Uniformity of style, size, and typeface for headings, titles, bullets etc.
- Uniform Page Layout: - Insertion of appropriate page breaks (in case of more than One column), correct size and layout of pages, punctuation consistently and consistent justification for text, callouts, cautions, warnings etc.
- Listing/Numbering: - Lists, Paragraphs, Figures, Tables, Graphs etc., numbered or lettered consecutively
- Grammar and Spelling: - Grammatical and Spelling error free.
- Redundancy: - No duplicate tables and figure titles
- Table of Contents: - Text and page numbers in table of contents
- References & their citation: - Format for bibliographic references, i.e. according to any of Citation Style and Citation of Tables, figures & references in the text.
- Journal Website Design: - Ease of use, ease of access to requisite information & archived papers, online submission, payment methods.
- Acceptability: - Degree of acceptance and presence of journal in the Global Research community.
- Governing & Managing Body: - Institute/University/College, Publisher, Editorial Board, Advisory Board, Reviewer Team etc.
- The Cover Page: - Title, ISSN, Frequency, Volume / Issue or Number / Month / Year
- Structure of Paper: - Adherence of manuscript to the standard structure specified in Author Guidelines (Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Background, Material and Methods used, Results, Conclusion, References).
- References and Indices:- Proper sequencing in order of their citation in text
- Consistency of Publication: - Regularity of serial publication.
- Editorial & Reviewer Board: - Detailed qualitative and quantitative information about the Editorial & Reviewer Board members.
- Guidelines for Authors: - Detailed guidelines (instructions) for authors to prepare and submit manuscripts.
- The language of publication: - English is preferred.
- Publication Ethics: - Information regarding Plagiarism Policy and relevant guidelines for Authors/reviewers.
- Contact Details: - Editor/Publisher.
In order to get PIF for your Journal, Kindly submit your Journal for Indexing first (free of cost).
Click here to submit Journal for Indexing.
International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR)
A REGISTERED MSME WITH MINISTRY OF MSME, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (UDYAM-PB-20-0002405)